|Symulator dobierania kart|
Szansa: 0% – 0% więcej
|Niczym. Talia zbudowana od nowa.|
Won a store champ in Sydney Australia - Mate wanted to see opinions on the deck so posting up here. This was kinda my pet deck since release of 2nd set, and my answer to the "aggro" decks running around.
Random comments about the deck:
- Idea was to make it a hard choice which character to go for. Aura is a big damage dealer and I would almost always discard cards to resolve her dice. But if they go for Aura, FN builds up to be a beast with all the attachments. -Prized Posession used to be armor plating. I feel like Prized Posession did some good work, especially when controlling a Vader dice, and claiming battle field to remove the other if I really needed.
- Fair Trade was for the tech against unkar / crimelord decks and against rise again. That said I didn't have too many chances to play it but it was nice back up and this is a flex slot that can be switched out as needed.
- If opponent goes for FN first, the aim is usually to get a holdout blaster, and 2x batons on him so it all gets re-deployed.
- I fairly rarely re-roll and get consistent damage out of the everything (e.g. Aura being 50% damage sides, etc)
- On average I could get a good 4-8 damage a turn fairly easily (depending on removal). A good Aura roll would be 6 damage on it's own.
- Rocket Launcher is probably the least used upgrade due to tight resourcing but was nice for the surprise additional damages here and there.
- Most of the cards are pretty self explanatory - Aggro deck racing for damage.
- Deck has mixed damage which is both a plus and a negative.
- Frozen Wastes is great as I generally resolve Aurra first thing, and I don't care about FN dice. Opponent has more to lose with all the Vader, Palp, Poe running around.
Comments and feedback welcome!