|Symulator dobierania kart|
Szansa: 0% – 0% więcej
|Niczym. Talia zbudowana od nowa.|
|Binks Tekka Kryze||0||0||0||1.0|
Hello guys, Strog from the Coruscant Swoop Gang here to give you a new deck that I hope you'll enjoy and your opponents won't.
Billionaires Warning !
First of all I have to warn you that if you are interested in this list, then everyone will hate you. Now it is said, let's begin !
Since Lor San Tekka was spoiled with his little Lore Hunter thing, I knew I would build something with this guy. He has everything you could ever want from a mill perspective but what shocked me was his cost : only 11 points for elite version. At this moment my mind got triggered and I decided to find a 6 dice start and there we are.
At first it was only a "6 dice hero mill" but as I was testing this deck and figuring out it was a good one, then I had to give it a real name. One of my sparing partner who took it right in his teeth called it "Rian Johnson" because it destroys everything you love. I laughed a lot but I finally decided to name it Billionaires because it does everything Millionaires do in a better way.
His die is perfect for almost any kind of deck but even more for a mill one:
- Stability is the key of this game, he brings it with 2 sides.
- Mill decks always have to think about late game discard so for only 11 points he brings 2 dice with .
- He has a classic .
- Finally you have also a possibility if in trouble.
This character is currently underestimated and I bet he will find more slot in many decks later. His great strength comes with his Power Action which is really powerfull. Your opponent will cry when you will ask him to choose beetween Easy Pickings, Entangle or Beguile to come back into your hand. Every strong card you have can be played multiple times so deckbuilding becomes even more impactfull !
Another cheap character to go for this 6 dice start I was looking for. This girl's die is pretty decent:
- Her 2 sides will generate the money you need.
- She has 2 to never end the stability tricks.
- Her only default his her side that you will never resolve.
Remember this default the line above ? Then forget it because Satine as an effect on activation for more stability, so you can reroll this shitty into something much more appealing. Of course she is lacking the you would have asked for BUT she has 9 HP ! This is really important when you compare her to Anakin Skywalker at the same price for elite. She is also yellow which is really important, bringing yellow events to the table.
With a 9 points room for a third character I had many option but I decided to go for the Jar Jar because he comes with 2 dice and then I founded my so desire 6 dice start !
Jar Jar is a great cheap character:
- He has a classic die with , , and
- His only default is the side
- He has a great ability on activation that many opponent may forget. He is a whole control by him-self, even more when you run him 2 dice which means twice the chance to get a side similar to the current useless sides your opponent have in the pool. Of course your opponent can activate him but if he does then you will win a lot of tempo. Jar Jar never failed me (almost).
A quick thougth on the battlefield choice when playing mill. I know that many players love to play a battlefield that speed up their mill power like Occupied City or Command Center. Or maybe you are one of the players that felt in love with Salt Flats.
BUT as I'm playing mill for a very long time now I can assure you that it has never been a good idea.
When you are playing mill you need to sequence all your action in order to survive. Every choice your are taking depends on your opponent moves and rolls, so you should always be behind in term of tempo. If you don't, then I can assume that you are dying. This kind of playstyle induces that you will never claim, then to counter this weakness you have to bring a battlefield completly useless to your opponent. I regret the old times when we could play Otoh Gunga but now we only have Obi-Wan's Hut to fill that slot.
One last word on the battlefield : you will have it ! You will win the roll, many times. With the 6 dice start you have an average value of 6 which is almost the best average of all the existing decks.
As you should have notice, this pairing brings you no mill effect so everything needs to come from your cards.
Lore Hunter: this little upgrade has confirmed why her spoil seduced me. For only 1 you will mill the strongest card out of the next 2 from your opponent deck and you will give him the useless one, and this without any roll needed ! Crazy !
Force Meditation: this classic upgrade gives you the mill speed you don't have, simple and effective.
Anakin Skywalker's Podracer: even without Anakin in play this support is really strong. It has a perfect die with for survivability and for the late game. Milling for 1 when resolving the die gives you a little more power that your characters are missing.
Bartering: even if Bartering could seem like not a key card, I really want to highlight it. For only 1 you win a die doing many things. It can generate easily for you to setup your board or pay for removals. It also brings and which are just perfect. And don't forget the , many tricks are available with it : forcing your opponent to draw will speed up the mill effect, if your opponent has claimed you can force him to draw then discard with your last die that was useless before it, and finally drawing this removal you were missing can save your life sometimes.
- Clandestine Operation: when I chose to play Jar Jar Binks and Satine I had in my mind to play Clandestine Operation because it is one of my favorite card in the game. Paying only 1 to mill 4 cards while resolving 4 dice and not losing any tempo is crazy good. This card is even stronger because we have a lot of dice in this deck and then it brings a balance to the weakness of not having any mill generation from the characters.
Now we are reaching the part of this deck that will make your opponents hate you, deeply. As this pairing allows you to start with 6 dice and generate a lot of money you can play really strong cards, like the one that destroy others.
Dismantle: you will be rich, 6 dice with sides will basically mean that you will generate 2 per round, minimum. With all this money you can play removals but is that not better to remove a die for ever ?
- Vandalize: here is the real MVP of the deck. A 6 character dice start means that every single card in this game is in the range of Vandalize. And when doing it you are not losing strong dice, your opponent will fear the whole game to finish completly naked.
Now that these cards are played, just imagine using Lor San Tekka's Power action : your opponent won't want to choose.
One important thing you should note is that Lor San Tekka's Power Action absolutely requires 3 cards in the discard pile to be used. So getting 3 nice and playable events in your first hand can be key. Here is how I proceed :
- Pacify or/and Hidden Motive.
- Scruffy Looking Nerf-Herder if you know what your opponent is playing, if not then look for another removal like Easy Pickings or Entangle.
- Lore Hunter or Bartering.
- Anakin Skywalker's Podracer because you can play it after you've played your removals and activated your characters.
Current Records 18/05/2019
I played this deck a lot before posting any list and analysis because that's how I am. I'm currently at 73 victories and 7 losses which brings this list to an incredible more than 91% winrate. As it is a lot of games I won't write down here every deck I faced but I did compile the results in a file you can find here : Billionaires - Results - 26/04/2019. I'll keep this file and this paragraph updated.
To summerize this deck could struggle against great AoE damage or a lot of dice in the pool at once, but that is not suppose to happen thanks to Vandalize.
Update 18/05/2019 : 120 victories for 13 defeats, records are here
I've played a lot of mill decks now and this one is definitely the strongest I ever made. For sure it won't mill fast if you don't draw your upgrades but you won't die fast too. Lor San Tekka's Power Action is really strong and the whole character is almost broken. Starting with these 6 dice is one of the nicest sensation I've felt in Destiny as it allows you to be in control of the situation at any time.
I hope you liked this "recap" about the deck and that you're ready to be hated if you give it a try, with some reps you'll be the terror of your local game store.
As always, questions and comments are welcome.
See you around.