|Symulator dobierania kart|
Szansa: 0% – 0% więcej
|Force Knowledge (Milling Control)||9||7||0||5.0|
One of the best control/disrupting decks I've seen so far. The objective is to be in the defensive position the entire time, never going to attack directly.
The plan is to hold every treat the opponent send into you and mill his deck slowly, with a lot of s and dice controls.
Some of the most useful cards in this deck:
Diplomatic Immunity, Force Protection and Second Chance is your main source of protection. The secondary is Defensive Stance. Shielding up your characters is always a priority against combo/aggro decks.
- Hyperspace Jump is amazing. Play with the opponent's can be against your favors, so this card can switch back all the advange with Command Center. Plus, it can remove massive damage from the pool.
Remember… the Force will be with you, always.
- Added 1x Diplomatic Immunity, 1x Cunning and 1x Hyperspace Jump.
- Removed 1x Street Informants, Jedi Robes and Willpower.
- Removed 2x Riposte to add +1x Use The Force and 1x Infiltrate. I need more board/dice control and Riposte is completely useless without Qui-Gon Jinn.
- Changed Qui-Gon Jinn to eRey. Qui-Gon has no synergy with this deck, while Rey can discard and also generate resources. Ans his passive hability is pretty good.
- Added 2x Electroshock and 1x Unpredictable. This deck was needing more dice control to survive. Just adding shields wasn't enough (damn Crime Lord).
- Remove 2x Return of the Jedi and added 1x Play the Odds. Basically useless, most of the time I discard this to reroll.
- Removed 1x Force Training and added +1x Second Chance. Second Chance is one of the best cards in the game and most of time I need another one to protect Padme. Force Training is a great card, but not in this deck.